Our current team
- Dr. Nigel Goddard (PI) provides overall guidance and coordination for the project and contributes to all the components. He directs the Machine Learning component.
- Prof. Johanna Moore leads the Multimodal Feedback component.
- Prof. Jan Webb leads the Study Design component, contributes to the Data Acquisition and Multimodal Feedback components.
- Elaine Farrow and Edmund Farrow work with Johanna Moore to deliver the feedback channels including tablet and web apps in the Multimodal Feedback component.
- Jonathan Kilgour works with Nigel Goddard to construct and maintain the data pipeline in the Data Acquisition component, develop the BIGSMALL enhanced sensor system, and contribute to the Multimodal Feedback component.
- Dr. Lynda Webb and Dr. Evan Morgan contributed to the co-design of the Multimodal Feedback components and qualitative data collection from participants.
- Dr. Martin Pullinger provides day-to-day project management on the project and works on the Study Design, Data Acquistion and Multimodal Feedback components.
- Niklas Berliner and Cillian Brewitt work with Nigel Goddard to deliver the Machine Learning component.
Past team members
- Prof. D.K. Arvind supervised the work of Janek Mann in producing the sensor system.
- Dr. Charles Sutton co-directed the Probabilistic Modelling component, with Nigel Goddard.
- Dr. Heather Lovell led the Data Acquisition component, interacting closely with Changeworks.
- Dr. Janek Mann worked with D.K. Arvind to deliver the sensors for the Data Acquisition component.
- Dr. Mingjun Zhong worked with Charles Sutton and Nigel Goddard to deliver the Probabilistic Modelling component.
- We worked closely with Changeworks who led on the recruitment, system installation and maintenance components of the project.